Authors love book reviews including me. It gives us feedback on whether you are enjoying our writing.
Yeah I would love to, but what should I write I can hear you say.
Here are a few suggestions on what you could include in a review. I hope it helps.
- What you liked and didn’t like about the story and the characters.
- Did you like the writing style?
- Did you care what happened to Miranda?
- Would like the series to continue?
- and finally, if you would recommend that book to a friend.
Here are the links to the review pages for my books on Amazon:
Hey all you book worms … thank you for reading my books. Looking forward to reading your reviews. I will have a Halloween themed story out in October.